Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Plexiate

MallRP & The future!

1 post in this topic

Hello all,

MallRP

The last week of MallRP, being with the grand opening happening very recently, has been amazing. We have absolutely smashed the donation goal and this is allowing me to not need patreon donations for my dad as I can use money from the servers to put into savings.
This is great because I can go and hide my personal life again :D

I personally will be moving in 2 weeks time to another state, a little over an hour from where I am now. This won't allow me to have the availability that I have currently to work on things. I will be leaving Kasprr in full control over any situations that come up while I am unable to get on my laptop, this won't be too often but I can't say it won't happen. It's always better to have a backup plan than to be unprepared.

NOTE. Kasprr needs time to work on addons as do I. Below is a picture I got from Kasprr at 3am.

gcy1nYS.jpg

For this reason we are dedicating each night between the times of 2am-8am are restart times.
You can't be angry at these times if we happen to do a restart on that night. We need to find time to work on things and this is the only way we'll ever be able to fix stuff/add custom classes into the server.

Minecraft

We have officially made @Kikø™ the server manager for the Survival Minecraft server. She will be in charge of staffing etc. I can still be contacted and handle issues related the server though I would prefer you treat her as the manager she is and contact her first.

Please remember to vote, voting helps the server in listings and in return leads more players to joining the server. I know there are max 20 people on a good day but please keep in mind that I am a Garry's Mod YouTuber not as much Minecraft. I won't get a constant 30+ people like the MallRP server has but I can sure try.

The server will always stay up as I love to have the survival server, it goes back to 2014 with my original Minecraft server.

Personal (else)

Like I said I am moving and will have times when you can't contact me but I want to personally thank each and every one of the people who donate to the servers I and Kasprr run. This helps me out a ton if you know the situation with my dad losing his job and us crashing our van. The crash has literally fucked us, if it had not been for YouTube and my last (normal ad revenue) paycheck then we'd be homeless and split up as a family again right now. Actually that would have happened months ago. 

I am trying to say that YOU have kept a family together through some really shit times. I won't go into detail as it's very personal to my dad but now that he is done with what his previous actions were he is feeling a lot better and looking more towards the future. He personally thanks you all as well. Please suggest ways that we can show gratitude.

Now that has been said. Thank you once more. Now on to other news-

I plan to open another Garry's Mod server sometime soon (hopefully within the next few months) involving the gamemode MethRP.
We are waiting until the panel we have updates so we can allow our high up staff access to files/console.

We also don't want to rush out two servers because of quality purposes. We want to ensure that you are happy with the content on the servers and you are having a great time.

Update of 5/14/17

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0