11 posts in this topic

Hello there. This has already been brought to Brian's attention I believe, but the ruby crates still do not work. It would be really useful to have this crate working because I have a whole set of Ruby Crate Keys just sitting in a chest, and I would really like to use them. Thank you for reading and upvote if you agree. 

Suggested this in the Minecraft Bug post, no reply.

I really want this fixed.

its august and they still aren't working.
*bump*

About the ruby crates @Nutamu, I think we plan on fixing them after the reset, which is coming soon. If it doesnt happen then, ill have a talk with brian or another person capable of making happen about seeing if we can get the crates up and running. 

If the money does get taken away (which it probably wont) Please log how much money you have every day and an admin will give you the money back if it does in fact go away.

reset as in new world? I finally got everything set up. Just bought my cow spawner the other day.
Dang.
I supposed it's fitting, my computer is making a horrendous noise now when I am on minecraft for more than a minute. Happened last time the world got close to ending.
Oh well.

Wait. A reset, when

Cause if it is soon, i might as well not start my mega builds

Edited by Skyhunter

@Skyhunter @Nutamu Not as in a new world, I meant to clear the lag of unnecessary things in the world, getting up to 1.12.1, etc. It wont effect you guys or your builds in the slightest.