Sign in to follow this  
Ribby

Refund for a lamborghini.

I used to own the 1.2m lamborghini in this server, before the server got reset and I didn't get a chance to refund it for money. If you'd like proof, ask someone like voice because he's tped to me while i've been in my lambo.

Ok, thanks.

Nobody was refunded anything, I doubt you will get one as well. Everything was reset and we all had to earn our money back.

54 minutes ago, Snootch said:

Nobody was refunded anything, I doubt you will get one as well. Everything was reset and we all had to earn our money back.

No, because I was refunded 2.4m.

Well, I doubt you will get more money if they already gave you compensation with 2.4 mil. Sorry, but we all lost shit you're not any special. You only got money back if you donated for it or the bonus from VIP when it reactivated.

I didn't get any bonus, it was just there when I joined.

Then that must of been the roll back on the server. I know what you are talking about now. You weren't given that money, it was already on you at one point.

1 hour ago, Snootch said:

Then that must of been the roll back on the server. I know what you are talking about now. You weren't given that money, it was already on you at one point.

Yeah that's what i was trying to say sorry.

I lost my money printer and 50k because of server restart twice.. :classic_dry: